Come network with other downtown Albany employees on the 8th story rooftop deck at 17 Chapel condominiums on Thursday, September 15, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM, at the fall networking event co-sponsored by the Downtown Albany Business Improvement District.
A view to the North
Take in the great views from roof and step inside to view 17 Chapel’s newly finished model units, while enjoying free hors d’oeuvres by Yono’s.
The event is free with a cash bar. Bring a business card to enter in a raffle for prizes, and of course, to network with area professionals.
Please RSVP by CLICKING HERE or email Dan Kelleher, Business Development Manager at email@example.com.
The Hampton Inn & Suites located next door to 17 Chapel has graciously partnered with us to offer a host of amenities that complement the luxury lifestyle. With this program, you can have all the conveniences of being a hotel guest while living in your own home!
These amenities include:
Condo owners at 17 Chapel will be able to reserve the Fitness Club and Relaxation Room for private use. The fitness center will be available in addition to the fitness center on-site at 17 Chapel. It includes all of the best exercise equipment: treadmills, ellipticals , bikes, stair steppers, weight machines, and free weights. Attached to the fitness center is our private relaxation club, which is a fantastic way to unwind at the end of the day. Condo owners can enjoy the hotel’s relaxing massage chair, steam room, sauna, and tanning bed. Half-hour sessions are available for a fee.
For all participating residents, house accounts will be created and maintained by the hotel; residents will never have to worry about the direct exchange of cash or other forms of payment except for the initial creation of the account.
More information on Hampton Inn guestrooms.
The condo lifestyle is now even easier at 17 Chapel with this program designed to make your life a breeze. Simplify your life with these exclusive resort-like amenities and every day will feel like a vacation.
Hotel Services | Hampton Inn & Suites
- Daily hot breakfast buffet – $5 / person/day
- Coffee Club: Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – $10 / person/month
- 24 hour Suite Shop with snacks, drinks, toiletries, and periodicals
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access in hotel
- Complimentary package acceptance and luggage storage at front desk
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundry service
- Access to Fitness and Relaxation Rooms exclusively reserved for hotel guests
- Condo owners may open a house account
- Discounted hotel rooms for visitors and meeting room rentals
Grocery Delivery | Cardona’s Market in Albany
- Delivery to building six days a week (fee applies)
- If you are not home to receive your groceries, your items will be left in the package room off the building lobby where a refrigerator / freezer is available to store fresh items
Culinary Concierge Service
Yono’s | World Class Four Star Dining featuring Globally Inspired Seasonal Cuisine
dp: An American Brasserie | Casual American Fare in a Bar and Bistro Setting
- Catering, serving and cleanup available for parties large and small
- Food service on your china or restaurant china
- “Room service” or carry-out meals available at regular menu prices
- VIP priority status for restaurant reservations
Dry Cleaning & More | Pressed4Time
- Free pickup and return twice weekly from package room in building lobby
- Rates comparable or lower than area retailers
- Offers dry cleaning and alteration services, wash and fold laundry service, shoe repair
Albany Wine & Dine for the Arts is taking place January 7-9, 2010. Its mission is to promote and enhance Downtown Albany, NY, by highlighting and marketing its restaurants, it’s chefs, and it’s innovative cuisine concepts; bringing large numbers of people downtown to the festival to celebrate the food and libations being consistently offered, and through the success and continued growth of this endeavor, to sustain, protect and enhance arts awareness and vitality in the downtown community.